Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blogging? What is blogging?

Well...here we are. Blogging. I just made a random comment to my husband John about it and "presto" here I am...blogging. Humph. SO, I'm in agreement...blogging is the way of the present/future. Posting thoughts, ideas, concepts for the whole wide cyber-world to see. So here's the deal, I'm not all that artistic or creative. I'm intentional. If I'm going to blog, there is going to be purpose and substance to it (well, at least what I call substance).


I'm a close to middle aged full-time ministry wife (my husband is full-time with Youth for Christ) and we have 3 children (ranging from 6-16) I currently teach and write women's Bible studies and in my spare time....well, there is no spare time!


I am passionate about my personal relationship with Jesus Christ and the Word of God. I deeply desire to see all people (but especially women) understand what the Bible says and what it means to their lives- to see His Word change them from the inside out...I deeply desire to see the Body of Christ healthy and be a true light in the world...so that the Name of Jesus would be made great and lifted high.



Blogging...oh, by the way, I really like the (...) thing, so I'll use it a lot and I'm slightly dyslexic...So bear with me! The next time I post I'll explain the Cleanse.Fill.Pour. thing- by the way, it is not a water purifying system.

4 comments:

pam gillaspie said...

Hey Mandi,

Glad to see that you've taken the leap into the blogsphere! Looking forward to your always intentional and biblical comments! Love you, sister!

taraC said...

Mandi,

Always good to hear from you and can't wait to see what happens to Christ's Kingdom in the WWW.

darlene said...

Hi Mandi
I always look forward to your unique way of putting things!
Blogging can be fun (I hear)!
darlene

Anonymous said...

Precious Mandi,

I am thrilled and overjoyed over this new avenue God has opened up for you in the "worldofblog" and anxious to watch Him work through your willingness to "clense, fill, pour"

Love,
Mom D